Lithium Motorcycle Batteries Ultrabatt are the latest batteries, in addition to the latest development in lithium cells,they also have a state-of-the-art PCB with advanced protecSAFE mosfet technology that no other battery have on the market today, making them not only the safest and most reliable, but also the strongest.
It has the most advanced integrated electronic system to prevent complete discharge, overcharging or overvoltage and thermal overload. Plus they have a short-circuit protection, it has a fuse cover, if fuse is blowen it can be replaced.
150CCA / 200PCA / 2.5A, similar to a 8Ah lead acid battery
This battery is 67% stronger than our “old” UB-12120MF3 battery
Dimensions: 107×38.5×102.5mm (LxWxH)
Weight: +/- 454gr
300CCA / 400PCA / 5.0A, similar to a 16Ah lead acid battery
This battery is 233% stronger than our “old” UB-12120MF3 battery
Dimensions: 143×38.5×117.5mm (LxWxH)
Weight: +/- 805gr
Ultrabatt benefits compared to competition:
– protecSAFE mosfet technology
(most advanced integrated electronic system to prevent complete discharge, overcharging, overvoltage and thermal overload)
– Designed to connect to each other
– Two terminal adapter types. Type-1 for upright position and type-2 for flat position comes complete with batteries
– Always plus and minus correctly positioned
– Advanced microchips with state-of-the-art battery management system
– Removable fuse construction
– Hided terminal design
– World’s lowest battery weight and highest performance !
– Users can take their battery with them to their next vehicle or buy extra modules when more CCA capacity is needed
– It is possible to connect the batteries separated for an improved weight distribution
(for example one battery left and one right, instead of one larger battery in the middle)
… and all other general Ultrabatt lithium advantages
The batteries can be connected to each other and the terminals can be positioned in several ways.