RexXer ECU tuning Australia has now brought forward a whole new concept in engine management. It is the most economical way to improve you’re performance. With this concept we simply plug into your own ECU and download the required map. We are able to offer advice on a range of options that will enhance the flash to give you the best performance.
It is best mapped for a aftermarket slip on muffler’s or full system exhaust and a high flow air filter to give the maximum performance ,we do have some good maps for the standed factory exhaust. No bolting on of a control box and wiring to regulate fuel control .RexXer ECU tuning Australia is designed to (give real time fuel and ignition control) deliver to you a smoother engine ,better throttle responce ,more Torque and Horsepower, no more snatching at lower RPM and minimal popping of the exhaust if any on the over run.
Ducati Performance mapping at $425.00 for all models of Ducati. We are able to provide updated ECU mapping for all models with ECU Magneti Marelli,Seimans VDO and Mitsubishi Melco. RexXer has been very popular with all models of Ducati as to the removel of the low Rpm snatching and providing a more smoother, linier throttle delivery and giving that added extra engine performance.
Ducati Monster 821-1200 all models, Super Sport 939 & Scrambler 1100 we can now flash tune these models $920.00
Ducati Panigale V4 we can now supply tuning files for this model $1255.95
BMW Performance mapping at $435.00 for all models of BMW We are now able to redesign late model Boch ECU for all models of BMW which have had aftermarket complete exhaust system or Muffler fitted, giving a smoother throttle responce and cleaner throttle delivery with added performance.
MV Agusta Performance mapping at $435.00 for all models MV Agusta We can supply a modest performance map when the bike has been upgraded to a Performance exhaust system or muffler ,giving a smoother cleaner throttle response and removing the low rpm snatching and giving added performance.
Motor Guzzi Performance mapping at $435.00 all models of Moto Guzzi We are able to supply a good range of maps for all models of Moto Guzzi.The maps has been a very popular with the Guzzi owners, designed for a smoother throttle responce and removing that low RPM snatching, improving the overal performance of these machines wether it has a standard muffler or after market mufflers fitted. Giving a better rider experience.The Guzzi maps have been very popular with all models and the feed back we have been receiving has been great.
Aprilia Performance mapping $435.00 We are able now to offer mapping for all the late model Aprilia we carry a range of tested maps for the Shiver, Dorsodoro ,Capanorde and RSV4
Moto Morini Performance mapping at $435.00 All models Mapping for Moto Morini with standard and performance systems, providing some good torque and engine performance from these models using the RexXer. With flashing of the ECU this will not affect any of the functions (Traction Control) or(ABS) control. So far the most applied method for adjusting the fuelling map of a bike is the installation of an auxiliary module. With this approach the user must consider the following criteria:
Complex installation of motorcycles with lining.
- Installation of additional hardware means that there are more possible sources of error.
- The auxiliary module are dependent on the signals that the original ECU sends. This causes a time delay (even if only milliseconds) between the signal receivers and the information received by the auxiliary module (injection nozzles, butterfly valve potentiometer, etc.). Thus 100% optimal mapping is not attainable.
- An influencing control of injection timing and Spark Advance in “real time” is not possible.
- When increasing the rev limiter by means of an auxiliary module it is not possible to redefine the fuelling, which can lead to fuelling problems and preignition. These parameters are copied from the rev limit of the original map into the increased range. Therefore the increased rev range is not mapped to aptain optimal performance
With the RexXer all of the above issues are solved whilst offering a simple but effective remapping of the ECU. Up to now it was not possible to modify the fuelling map on your bike without using a tuning box module. The RexXer now enables you to re program the stock ECU in 3 steps to swap the original map with a “tuning-map” that simply uploads into the standard ECU via the diagnostic plug.
By using the RexXer you don’t have to mount a module which remains on the bike. 1) Connect 2) readout the original Map 3) Upload the tuning map – finished! If you have the new RexXer Evo, as of now you no longer need a new expensive ECU! Just read the current mapping by connecting the RexXer with your diagnostic plug and reprogram the stock ECU by using a “tuning-maps supplied”. To achieve optimal performance gains of the injection system a combination of aftermarket silencers with a performance air filter and a RexXer fuelling map is needed. Only with combining the above will you get the best results in torque and performance! The RexXer also offers the following functions:
- Diagnosis function some models
- Reading and resetting error code
- Service Functions that supports the model of ECU
- Reset Functions
- CO trimming on some models that support this function
- TPS setup
- Reset auto adaptive parameters At the present you can use the RexXer for most models of Ducati (ECU IAW 59M, 5AM, 15M/RC + SIEMENS + Mitsubishi Melco,7SM) BMW-Boch ECU, Aprillia, Moto Guzzi, MV Agusta, Aprilia, KTM using ECU generation 5xx, The range of Motorcycles which can be modified by the RexXer is constantly expanding !
RexXer Evo User for the home do it yourself rider or applicable for use in Race Bike applications This unit allows you to read the current maping by connecting the RexXer to your diagnostic plug and reprogram the stock ECU by using a “tuning-map supplied by us”. To achieve optimal performance gains of the injection system a combination of aftermarket silencers with a performance air filter and a RexXer fueling map is needed. Only with combining the above will you get the best results in Torque and Hoarsepower.